This Is Just the Beginning
I am a dedicated web designer in Virginia who builds beautiful and professional websites designed to turn your web visitors into customers, readers, listeners, or even contributors. I use WordPress, the world’s most powerful and flexible content management system, powering 60% of all websites on the internet, to enhance your SEO search and give you, and your clients, the best possible experience.
I am certified both in WordPress as a Pro User and in the WordPress plugin Elementor.
I Want To Know You and Your Brand
I want to know your organization, brand, mission, and more so I can build a project and creative blueprint that guides the process to your future website. I build your approved designs into WordPress for easy updating and ongoing maintenance, plus every site I create is always fully responsive for all screens and devices.
I am experienced enough to build beautiful and professional websites that get results for small business and non-profit organizations. I am small enough to know, it is important to give each of my clients the personal attention they deserve, because creating a stunning website is the single most important thing a business, brand, non-profit, or influencer could ever do in this day and age.
Nothing Is Written in Stone With Me
Lastly, if you have a preferred web builder that’s not WordPress let me know! I have worked with other web builders before such as Wix, Webflow, Shopify, and more.
Prices vary for small businesses (0-1 staff), small businesses (1-20 staff), non-profits, and more prominent companies.
So with that, let’s make something awesome – go here to view my website portfolio.
Small Business (2 -20 Staff) & Non-Profit Website Design Rates
How It Works
What makes up the cost of a website is not only how the website looks on the surface, but rather, what lies “under the hood” that makes a website work.
Website Setup Costs
- This is where I would set up your hosting service, install WordPress, connect your domain name, and adjust your FTP to it’s best settings.
Website Building and Population Costs
- After the framework is created, I now have to populate it with your own content.
- For instance, I will need to upload a background design for your pages, upload header images, create custom graphics for your content area, insert text to describe items, insert your logo to brand your business, etc.
- It’s not just the work inside the website, but the work outside, building and creating the content you want for your site.
- These are all part of the content creation process – so your visitors can understand your business, see what products you have, read your blog posts, so on and so forth.
Website Maintenance Costs
- Let’s be realistic, any technology will break down at some point. It’s not a question of “if”, but “when”.
- All website builders have software updates, browser compatibility updates, platform updates, security patches and much more.
- I’m there to make sure everything is working!
Every client and project is unique and I encourage you to contact me if you may have special requests so that I can provide the best services and rates possible for your needs.
Also, understand that the above prices are for me (the contractor) not for the cost of purchasing a hosting service, a domain name, or a WordPress theme (if you so choose to pay for one).
I can also work on other content management systems if your company would not like to use WordPress or WordPress themes.