The Destiny Hotfix is live! It fixes a couple of small things that were quite annoying if repeated.
So far Elimination has been fixed so that the round timer doesn’t stop indefinitely after a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches. Plus Flawless Trials runs were not being counted in the Record Book.
These will help with getting you the credit that you deserve and going flawless without losing any runs do to an ERROR.
Treasures of Ages will now stack when picked up through the weekly reset SIVA Strikes, Crucible Playlist, and Story Missions. They stacked before when bought from Eververse but there was a bug preventing not to be when rewarded with them.
Everyone likes more loot, right? Well, Treasures of Ages has been updated to give you more of the gear you don’t already have. Before the patch, you would get duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages but not anymore!
Last but not least, we have the annoying Record Book pop up ever time you log on to the Destiny App, 3rd party website/App, and/or when something online refreshes. Well, that constant LIE of a notification is finally gone!
Destiny is still a work in progress and a lot of things need to be fixed. Hopefully sooner than later. Have a great day and I’ll see you on the next Destiny Hotfix.
*A complete list of the hotfix can be found below
- Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands
- Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages
- Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” quest
- Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification
(Originally posted on Bungie’s Blog)